aaa Worth a listen - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Worth a listen

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             04-Aug-06  @  02:07 AM   -   Worth a listen

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Had one of those emails 'from a 7161.com visitor' the other day, clearly written by someone with excellent taste and style (thought my songs were very good and original) so I've been listening to the sender's tracks.

Bob Palimo was the artist's name and as he doesn't seem to be plugging his music I thought I would. Some really good sounds, esp ephecx (in the chart) and Set of Blueprints, though there's others too.

Well worth a listen.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             04-Aug-06  @  10:13 PM   -   RE: Worth a listen

k

Link?:  Link

cool, will check him out tomorrow

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             09-Aug-06  @  10:26 AM   -   RE: Worth a listen

Rags .aka. Welder

Great stuff.

You know, some few years ago I would have said that this material really deserves to be released on a good label... but these days, the stuff I really like to listen to are hardly ever released commercially (or at least not on traditional media). It is shocking to know how many talented people are out there, the virtually unlimited amount of great stuff to discover and... seeing the media hype with those big name producers and bands just don't make sense any more.

Message 4/4             09-Aug-06  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: Worth a listen

Moujik

but these days, the stuff I really like to listen to are hardly ever released commercially

Agree completely; I would say 90% of the music I listen to is (legitimate) free downloads.

Also, good shout Musineer - Bob's stuff is well worth checking out.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot