aaa check out some psychedelic - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: check out some psychedelic

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             07-Aug-06  @  11:25 PM   -   check out some psychedelic

CydoniaCell

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey Hey... since I'm trolling around here again lately...

here's a taste of my latest...

Strobelight Mandalla

(for the lazy: http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF605D7876213.mp3)

psy trance for ya...

been a while... cheers

e

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             08-Aug-06  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

Musineer Productions

Stampin' track!

The flanger on the synth bubbles near the middle seems vocoder-like. I'm sure if you munched enough bits of cardboard/fungi you'd hear messages in those throaty noises!

Like the mood changes.

Oh for an open-air rave!

Message 3/10             08-Aug-06  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

k

Link?:  Link

thats the streaming link:

http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/forums/users_tracks/streamer.cfm?filename_audio=DT_ACF605D7876213.mp3&dt_track_id=11573

gotta run out, listen later

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10             09-Aug-06  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

Rags .aka. Welder

Hell yeah, that bass is Blade Runner on steroids (and speed)!
:]

Very sick riffs, very agressive tempo, and great psycho feel. The kind of atonal stuff that needs some time to get used to, but really works after that. My personal favourites are the non 4/4, break-ish parts, it is almost a disappointment when you switch back to the good old 4/4... its like a decision to not go completely crazy after all.

Message 5/10             14-Aug-06  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

CydoniaCell

thanks guys..

DT was never the best Trance audience... but it's good to know you guys liked it.

e

Message 6/10             14-Aug-06  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

k

Well.... er.... i like trance  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/10             14-Aug-06  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

CydoniaCell

hehehe... yeah, but you don't count... we take you for granted K!

cheers, man!

e

Message 8/10             14-Aug-06  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

SDUB

really trippy, sounds like some juno reactor!

I like that part where it breaks down and has the vocals in it, the singing chick, and then the vox talking bout little girls naked and the breaks, good little sequence!!

overall enjoyed it.

Message 9/10             28-Aug-06  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

Maarten

Oh yes, noice n twippy! It's got the right attitude.

Message 10/10             29-Aug-06  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: check out some psychedelic

k

yeah, finaly got a listen to that, noice!... what you up to nowadays Cy' ?

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot