aaa new house track:3rd side.... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new house track:3rd side....

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             01-Sep-06  @  05:29 PM   -   new house track:3rd side....

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

here is my latest one!as always I would appreciate your comments.....

third side of the coin

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             01-Sep-06  @  08:40 PM     Edit: 01-Sep-06  |  08:46 PM   -   RE: new house track:3rd side....

Rags .aka. Welder

Very oldschool-ish intro, but then you add in the distorted delay and it really spice things up
nicely. Still, it has a bit of "depeche mode" kinda feel

Dunno, not really as meditative as I imagine a house track to be but... I tend to like this "marching electric knight legion" And then you open that huuge filter, yumm.

err... I like it! Just, well, only if th end would be a little bit more... sophisticated ya know?

ps: sorry for the brainwashed kinda comments, I am working on an apparently not-so-good track of mine, the kind of stuff you know you have to finish, so that you can forget about it and move on to better things

Message 3/4             04-Sep-06  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: new house track:3rd side....

softcore

Rags .aka. Welder wrote:

ps: sorry for the brainwashed kinda comments, I am working on an apparently not-so-good track of mine, the kind of stuff you know you have to finish, so that you can forget about it and move on to better things

hey mate first of all thanks for your reply!And second,you dont have to apologize for your comments!Polite criticism is always accepted and after all thats what makes us better
-although I am a bit sad you found it to be a litle "depeche mode" style

but after all,sincerely,thank you for your time.....

Message 4/4             04-Sep-06  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: new house track:3rd side....

Rags .aka. Welder

Naah, don't take that DM remark so seriously, I would say the SOUNDS it kinda REMINDS me of DM, but that is all so don't worry 'bout it.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)