aaa A new tune - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: A new tune

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             07-Sep-06  @  03:34 AM   -   A new tune

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

Just posted a new one - Momen Tout.

Dubby style from the same period as Bouncy Dub and Beer or Blooms Taxonomy.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             07-Sep-06  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: A new tune

k

Link?:  Link

yeah nice!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             07-Sep-06  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: A new tune

Maarten

I like how those drums in the start have this didgeridoo feel over them, nice. Definately like the whole track, do feel it's a bit too short though.

Message 4/7             08-Sep-06  @  07:05 AM   -   RE: A new tune

Rags .aka. Welder

Talking 'bout that imagination thing... this is a freakin' alien fish market! (with some strange detective story in the background)

Great stuff, but:

a. what happens at the end?
b. made with fruity or fruity AND cubase? (just curious)

Message 5/7             08-Sep-06  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: A new tune

Musineer Productions

Thanks for the comments guys. Nice! K? nice ?!!!??! bah humbug.

Maarten: The drums at the start were done with Reaktor (tweaked Hyenia patch). It was longer but I felt I was waffling so I trimmed it down. I like having a few shorter tunes.

Rags: . Which goes best with chips? Do Aliens even put vinegar on fish and chips? [Things an Englishman needs to know]

a) There's one more from this batch, currently called '3 Months', maybe that'll reveal all for you! But I need some brass samples to finish it off (the ones I'm using are blart), the sort of horn section that wears those bright 70s suits, sporting afros all round probably, doing some step routine. Bright yet full, probably several of the blown things making up the finished sound. Maybe with one of those muter-cones. I've tried changing the part where I use them (as it's only 20sec or so), but I know it would sound better/right with brass. [This is a poorly concealed appeal for brass samples]

b) Just Cubase. No fruity in that one. In fact, You Must Be Free... and Running late are the only Fruited tunes I've posted on DT. There are a few others in the MP stable, by Pseud Onym under the name MC Autoweld (fairly energetic and vulgar stuff compared to Musineer produce - titles such as Phuck a Phatter Photon and Stinky Pinky - but the artist is still in hiding after that 'unpleasantness' at the WI meeting in the village hall).

NICE? K? sheeeesh!

Message 6/7             08-Sep-06  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: A new tune

k

Link?:  Link

hey, i'm busy

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/7             08-Sep-06  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: A new tune

Rags .aka. Welder

None of them. Aliens eat raw fish with steamed vegetables, so that they can live long enough.

Brass samples, brass samples... sorry, the only brass stuff I have around are french horns.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot