aaa Nova inputs or outputs problem - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nova inputs or outputs problem

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             07-Sep-06  @  11:15 PM     Edit: 07-Sep-06  |  11:59 PM   -   Nova inputs or outputs problem

CrazyFrog

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hiya!

I have this problem with my Nova, I connect my guitar to input 1, and all the time there is a dealy on, although there is no delay applied. Delay send is at 0, pass to effects is profram only, and no oscs have been assigned to input1.

I connect my guitar to input2, no delay, but as with input1, the sound from the input is passed directly to outputs 1&2 although nothing has been assigned to pass the signal out of the box, ie no sound should be heard.

If i connect it to output2 and put constant gate on at envelope trigger menu and set one osc to input2, and other osc mixes to 0 from mod matrix I still get no effected output, or it is so quiet that all the time sounding output from input(s) is overriding it completely.

That is when I'm in prog mode.

In perf mode I can get no sound from outputs at all, even if I put osc1 to input2 and turn the constant gate setting on in a program nova stays quiet. in/out menu still shows input received normally, and twisting those voulme knobs will not help.

What am I doing wrong or has my Nova gone wacko?

e:aw, nevermind. now it works. was this weird or what?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)