aaa unexpected mood - woland ex - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: unexpected mood - woland ex

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             08-Sep-06  @  01:24 PM     Edit: 08-Sep-06  |  01:27 PM   -   unexpected mood - woland ex

woland_ex

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Yo boiz! (and girlz at all.  

I just upload a track called unexpected mood, which made about one year ago.

Any comments are welcome, I'm really interested how it sounds for a dude whos not me.  

best regards,
woland ex

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             08-Sep-06  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: unexpected mood - woland ex

Rags .aka. Welder

I remember you're showing this to me some months ago but... the drums were waay weaker, but with this great distortion they sound.. well.. kinda cool.

For me it doesn't work so well, as eg. "Where the hell I am", but almost. It's a "moody" song innit?

Message 3/9             13-Sep-06  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: unexpected mood - woland ex

nutoniom

nice little airy piece, well done.

Message 4/9             14-Sep-06  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: unexpected mood - woland ex

Maarten

That main melody sounds a bit too dominant in the mix.. trying to figure out if it's because I have these cans too loud   But no, I think they should be brought back a bit more. For the rest, yeah- definately a relaxing tune!

Message 5/9             15-Sep-06  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: unexpected mood - woland ex

woland_ex

hi all!

Thanks all of your reviews.

Maarten, maybe you're right with the little too high volume on the lead, but unfortunately I cannot reproduce this song, because I've some problem with the Absynth 2 VST, which means I cannot rerender this song with a not so loud leads... :-) So I hope that it is not very loud, just a little bit...

Anyway thanks again, and I'm waiting for any other comments, just for my information to learn.

best regards,
woland ex

Message 6/9             15-Sep-06  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: unexpected mood - woland ex

k

Link?:  Link

great intro sound, gets you sitting up and paying attention straight away for what follows. The drums sound as if they are all mixed as a stereo kit, rather than individualy?.. is that right? - I think my evaluation woiuld be similar to above... needs a further mix tweak, but that's poissibly a problem right?

so wassup with absynth2 that you can remix it?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/9             22-Sep-06  @  09:14 AM     Edit: 22-Sep-06  |  09:16 AM   -   RE: unexpected mood - woland ex

woland_ex

Hi k!

I cannot remember exactly, but a messagebox popped up with some kind of 'please, insert the absynth 2.0 installation CD', or something like that, and without that, the plugin doesn't started, but I'd installed already at my system...

Maybe the problem is that I've the Absynth 3.0 too, and that is a compatibility issue.

Anyway, is there anyone who knows how to get the default presets of the absynth 2.0 for absynth 3.0, because I think it will be a great help to solve my problems about that.

Thanx!,
woland ex

Message 8/9             26-Sep-06  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: unexpected mood - woland ex

k

Link?:  Link

have u got the absynth2 cd?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/9             09-Nov-06  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: unexpected mood - woland ex

woland_ex

Hi!

right now my absynth 2 works again, so I can do some tweak with the mix, especially to decrease the volume of the main lead.

best regards,
woland ex

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot