aaa New track. SubZero - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New track. SubZero

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             11-Sep-06  @  09:44 AM   -   New track. SubZero

nscope

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

New track up need feedback for radio channel..

SubZero

this is more a chillout / Jazz/trance/ tripp top track 133 BPM..

more tracks can be found at

Her

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             13-Sep-06  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: New track. SubZero

k

Link?:  Link

having a bit of trouble loading it, but yeah it sounds ok, quite nice to NOT hear a predictable trance beat coming in after the intro

but why dont you add some stuff here? or arent you registered as a MUSIC USER??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             13-Sep-06  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: New track. SubZero

k

it needs to go somewhere tho mebbe, kinda stays in the one place once it gets going

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             14-Sep-06  @  11:26 AM     Edit: 14-Sep-06  |  11:30 AM   -   RE: New track. SubZero

nscope

k wrote:

it needs to go somewhere tho mebbe, kinda stays in the one place once it gets going

Thx for the feedback K..always good review from you mate.. yes i agree something shud
be done in the milddle of the track..this is just start off work of the song..i am going to
make more variations of the cords laters on.. Glad you like the "none trance factor" of the song..i
am kinda bored with typical trance flow my self, trying to make it more jazz/elektronic oldstyle...also
like to keep it musical ..maybe even more than it is now..

I might add some tracks here..dont think i am registert music user..

Message 5/6             14-Sep-06  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: New track. SubZero

k

I might add some tracks here..dont think i am registert music user..

yeah, i just checked & you are setup for that

Message 6/6             18-Sep-06  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: New track. SubZero

Rags .aka. Welder

".i am kinda bored with typical trance flow my self, trying to make it more jazz/elektronic oldstyle...also
like to keep it musical ..maybe even more than it is now.."

I like it And k's right, a bit more "evolution" of the whole thing would not hurt but... it is a nice atmospheric stuff to listen to sometimes, when you're not up to the drama . Kinda soothing if you know what I mean.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot