aaa total plays of dancetech members tracks - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: total plays of dancetech members tracks

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             26-Sep-06  @  03:32 PM   -   total plays of dancetech members tracks

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

i cant remember when we added the play counter, and this is only for plays via the PLAY link, it doesnt include plays via itunes podcasts or 'stream all at once' artists radio links, but it's...... 1, 474, 596 plays

lol which is prolly what myspunk do every 30 seconds innit?, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             26-Sep-06  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: total plays of dancetech members tracks

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

your spunk does what?

Message 3/8             26-Sep-06  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: total plays of dancetech members tracks

k

it'd prolly be a good idea to add some code to count itunes and the radio play link

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/8             26-Sep-06  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: total plays of dancetech members tracks

k

Bedwyr wrote:

your spunk does what?

Message 5/8             27-Sep-06  @  01:09 PM     Edit: 27-Sep-06  |  01:09 PM   -   RE: total plays of dancetech members tracks

Rags .aka. Welder

and maybe a separate counter for downloads . . .

Message 6/8             29-Sep-06  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: total plays of dancetech members tracks

Musineer Productions

urgh yes, make mine separate too!

Message 7/8             29-Sep-06  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: total plays of dancetech members tracks

k

we dont currently count d/loads

Message 8/8             29-Sep-06  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: total plays of dancetech members tracks

nutoniom

k wrote:

lol which is prolly what myspunk do every 30 seconds innit?, lol

you mean that's how many times it rebuffers every second. It doesn't stream, it stutters.

still, 1, 474, 596 plays that's nice. does it counts my tracks being stopped after a minute

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot