aaa evil smile:new techno track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: evil smile:new techno track

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             16-Oct-06  @  09:41 PM   -   evil smile:new techno track

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I ve been wanting to upload something hard and techno for quite some time......so give it a listen and tell me what u think!

Thanx in advance!!!!!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             17-Oct-06  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: evil smile:new techno track

Rags .aka. Welder

Nice but... short! Make it at least 6 minutes, keep the first 1.5 minutes az an intro, the last 1.5 min as an outro and do something in-between!

Message 3/7             19-Oct-06  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: evil smile:new techno track

softcore

Thanks for replying man!I really apreciate it!In fact I think u are the only one replying in my "new track" posts and I know I havent actually given much time to tunes in here by others (I m gonna fix this tho)...........so really

thanks!You're cool!!!!

(and your suggestion is taken into consideration)

Message 4/7             03-Nov-06  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: evil smile:new techno track

k

Link?:  Link

great intro, grabs you by the balls straight away.... rhythmicaly very good & fluid, i like the almost latin overtones of it all in the groove. yeah, it could go longer, i keep thinking a really hard banging kik is going to come in, like the initial drums are a precursor to something harder which will arrive

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/7             20-Nov-06  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: evil smile:new techno track

softcore

ummmm,just noticed your reply k!Thanx for the feedback!And i also noticed a track of mine featured at prime cuts,wow,guys thanx a lot,this means a lot to me!!!!!

Message 6/7             20-Nov-06  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: evil smile:new techno track

k

yes indeed!!... now thats what dance music is to me, tribal and no faffing about, that'd get me up on the floor no worries... that reverbed log drum sort of sound at 1:17 could be louder

needs a wailing female vocal i think or some sort of riff in a buzzy synth or a stabby synth something to lift a hook out now and again, as a foundation it's superb mate, right on the money for me

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/7             20-Nov-06  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: evil smile:new techno track

k

but tjhinking about it, just as it is if that was a white it'd be great to put other stuff over the top with a second deck

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)