aaa dark sun:new progressive tune - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: dark sun:new progressive tune

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             21-Nov-06  @  07:07 PM   -   dark sun:new progressive tune

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok here is my latest one,its called Dark sun and i ve put a lot of work and effort into it!
As always,I would appreciate your thoughts and comments on this!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             21-Nov-06  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: dark sun:new progressive tune

k

Link?:  Link

nice man, I particularly like the bass

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             21-Nov-06  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: dark sun:new progressive tune

Rags .aka. Welder

Hmmm, very familiar title... no! I was mixing it up with Black Sun Empire / Concord Dawn :-)

Anyways, nice dark thumping beginning, evil stuff, but the delay on the bass is a bit too much I think, or at least I'd try with less feedback on those delays to make it more minimal, more .....pulsating maybe?

3:20 and now the bad things should take over and yess. They do.

Good.

Only thing I miss is some kind of closed hihat, you know the kind of 4/4 hihat to keep things "marching". ;-)

All in all, nice track, I would change things here and there (and that's just me :-) but thefoundation is there, and it is solid.

Message 4/7             22-Nov-06  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: dark sun:new progressive tune

softcore

Thanks a lot you guys!!!Your comments really make me !!!!

Message 5/7             24-Nov-06  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: dark sun:new progressive tune

Maarten

Yup, I like the sounds esp. the bass- laid back feature. Track is well balanced imo

Message 6/7             26-Nov-06  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: dark sun:new progressive tune

softcore

Thanx for listening and takin the time to comment!!!

Message 7/7             02-Dec-06  @  03:55 AM   -   RE: dark sun:new progressive tune

urbicide

Link?:  No link

I like the basses, rhythyms (sp?), and beats. I would start this baby off slow and develop a formula with the SFX sounds pouring on in the background. It needs some structure and less complication but this the best track I've heard yet.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot