aaa ACOAT track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ACOAT track

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             12-Dec-06  @  08:33 PM     Edit: 12-Dec-06  |  08:36 PM   -   ACOAT track

acoat

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi Guys,

Being pretty newish to all this music malarky, i dedcided to put up this track for some feedback. Its pretty untreated at the mo, so just after some first impressions.

If its junk, i can at least know i had fun making it

Oops, forgot link

http://www.7161.com/~ACOAT

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             12-Dec-06  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: ACOAT track

Rags .aka. Welder

Hey pretty nice and pleasant (and trippy) track... I like these synthlines going around and around... maybe a little bit more reverb and delay, and a tad more synthetic drums are on the wish-list maybe? (these kik-hihat stuff sounds a bit odd in this context)

Message 3/5             13-Dec-06  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: ACOAT track

Musineer Productions

Nibbly

Kept waiting for it to explode - haven't yet decided if I'm disappointed it didn't. Good ideas, as you say, perhaps a little more treatment before a master. Like the dub-style snare&reverbing. Lazy bass. I enjoyed it - do more.
Fun making it is surely all!
Whether others like it is just a bonus!

Message 4/5             13-Dec-06  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: ACOAT track

k

Link?:  Link

odd tune. I quite like it, but not that keen on the kik, a bit clicky and it doesnt sound as odd as the rest of the tune. perhaps a more malevolent sounding kik?... the mix is well balanced btw

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             14-Dec-06  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: ACOAT track

acoat

Link?:  Link

Thanks for the input guys, its much appreciated. Always good to get some new ideas.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot