aaa Fight for More - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Fight for More

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             16-Dec-06  @  10:12 PM   -   Fight for More

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Evening all,

Ive just posted a track I started this afternoon, 'Fight for More' have a listen & let me know what you think.

Fight for More

Cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             19-Dec-06  @  04:54 AM   -   RE: Fight for More

Musineer Productions

Summer party music!

Remember hot days?

Message 3/4             24-Dec-06  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: Fight for More

Maarten

He's right, sounds like an after-party at the beach! No constructive comments on the mix etc, it's too 'clubby' for my personal tastes but I do like those dancing chiquitas in bikini aye

Message 4/4             25-Dec-06  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: Fight for More

nme

LMAO Maarten, Chiquitas in bikinis, you & me both!

Which one did you listen too, did you listen too the Ambient mix which I think is a little less clubby & the bpm is slowed down to try and give it more of a chilled feel. I think it could do with a little more love & attention to improve it though. I'd kinda got to the point where I'd exhausted the sample pools I had so its a little somewhat lacking I feel, however with the transition over to Reason from Acid Pro I'll get to address that at some point, ie once I've got to grips with Reason, I mean.

Hats off to you guys, this music making thing aint as easy as it looks is it (well doing it properly I mean?

Just messing around with the different devices in reason at the mo, trying to familiarise myself with the basics, using the subtractor & my old keyboard (Interlink still havnt delivered my korg yet, grrrr )

Cheers for the comments, Chiquitas, bikinis, beaches, hot weather......hell yeah, bring it on

Xmas - Have a good un & of course the same to the rest of you.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot