aaa Salsoul Orchestra RMX:Ooh I Love It - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Salsoul Orchestra RMX:Ooh I Love It

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             02-Jan-07  @  04:23 PM     Edit: 02-Jan-07  |  04:25 PM   -   Salsoul Orchestra RMX:Ooh I Love It

LeWelsch

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

My Tribute, Homage and Respect to THE SALSOUL ORCHESTRA!

Arranged & Remixed by LeWelsch.

Salsoul O-oh I Love It

http://www.7161.com/~LeWelsch

LeWelsch

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             11-Jun-07  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: Salsoul Orchestra RMX:Ooh I Love It

LeWelsch

no comment? harm

Message 3/5             12-Jun-07  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: Salsoul Orchestra RMX:Ooh I Love It

k

now this i must hear being a bit of an old jazz funk disco afficianado... hehe, i think technicaly tho, the track Heavy Vibes was released on Philly Sound Works label

yeah, it's ok, not sure about the flow, i personaly think Salsoul stuff could benefit from some reworing as it was quite a lightweight label at the time for me I think apart from Jingo from Candido, although i'm sure culturaly in USA it was seen differently with such a massive hispanic population, i just found it all to latin-y myself & light, i go for more harder or jazzier stuff

um, yeah, are you using a guitar software to play the riffs? i'm not entirely ok with the way it does that 2/4 bit at the end of the riff like a fast ska/reggea riff

also ar u using some sort of tuning on the vocal riff?

it's not bad, but i think could be more 'gelled'

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             10-Jul-07  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: Salsoul Orchestra RMX:Ooh I Love It

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

yeah sounds good- i like the beats- then again im a sucked for funky house beats- very baleric kind of ibiza sound- in a good way, i like that sunny lush sound- i expected something more disco with the salsoul title but think its sounding good so far- and thats on pc speakers so cant be bad!!

any commenst on how you made it?

Message 5/5             22-Jul-07  @  09:53 AM     Edit: 22-Jul-07  |  09:53 AM   -   RE: Salsoul Orchestra RMX:Ooh I Love It

LeWelsch

Link?: Link

Thanks for Comments,

Basic Structure:
Charo Baeza & Salsoul Orchestra - Dance a little bit closer

Drum:
Loop : Montana Sextett - Heavy Vibes
Novation - Drumstation
EMU - Procussion

Bass:
Yamaha - TX81Z (Lately Bass)

Hardware Synth's:
Crumar - Bit 01
Korg - Wavestation
Roland - JP8080
EMU - Proteus 2000

Software Synth's:
NI - FM8
Big Tick - Cheeze Machine

Sample:
The Salsoul Orchestra - Chicago Bus Stop

The whole Cooked in Cubase

LeWelsch

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)