aaa New Track - What if That Time is Now? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Track - What if That Time is Now?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             12-Jan-07  @  06:14 AM   -   New Track - What if That Time is Now?

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ive completed my first Reason project & uploaded it. I'd appreciate your thoughts guys as usual. Im sure I will be revisiting this one in the future once I can get up to speed on Reason & start taking advantage of all it has to offer, I know Im just scratching the surface at the moment. Im sure there is more to be done to improve this track, but its a starting point I guess. (Im up to my neck in user manuals & tutorials at the moment)

I managed to keep the number of loops to a minimum & actually played my keyboard, what a fantastic invention quantise is eh!

What if That Time is Now?

Thanks boys

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             22-Jan-07  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: New Track - What if That Time is Now?

k

Link?:  Link

prefer it from where the bell-y sounds come in @ around 1.16, the intro sounds a bit like an advert for something.... interesting track anyways, drums are a bit low... well very low actualy for me

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             23-Jan-07  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: New Track - What if That Time is Now?

nme

Link?: Link

Thanks K, ill take a look at that, I had thought the same, however as its such a busy little break I didnt want the drums to be so domineering that it ended up sounding too much like a drum n bass track.

As for the intro, an advert you say, I wonder how much Mr Howlett (Liam, Prodigy) made for the Honda advert with Spitfire!!!! hehehe lmao.

Yeah, I need to try & make better use of that vocal I think, just not to sure how to do so just yet!

Food for thought

Cheers

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)