aaa Michael sauta-HELP!!!!! - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Michael sauta-HELP!!!!!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             06-Feb-07  @  01:26 AM   -   Michael sauta-HELP!!!!!      [Link: !J Development - Ninja]

sautam

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ihave been trying to download vst plug ins,but when I do, either word pad or note pad opens it up>>>>I am litterally foaming at the mouth because of this problem. Can anyone please tell me what is going on or how to fix this. If its any help, I am running windows 98. Please, please, anybody.....help

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Feb-07  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: Michael sauta-HELP!!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well i dont know of ANY plugin sites which offer un-packed .dll files to d/load ... they are always inside an archive file (zip or rar etc)

so assuming you d/load & unpack those.... why are you trying to open the .dll files? - you just copy them to your VST PLUGINS folder

or if the plugin has an installer (exe) still, there's no reason for what you say to happen, unless by some wierdness your exe file extention has got associated as some sort of odd filetype

can you explain the full procedure of what happens, including the name of the plugin you d/load?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot