aaa JBL_TR - 125 Crossover - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: JBL_TR - 125 Crossover

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             06-Feb-07  @  07:09 AM   -   JBL_TR - 125 Crossover      [Link: JBL - TR - 125]

timhughes

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi, does anyone have access to a JBL TR125? On the crossover, I need to know the value of capacitor C4, located beside and parralell to the ceramic resistor marked 10W 16 ohms.

All you need to do is remove the 6 screws holding the input jack plate on the back, and copy down any markings on the capacitor, on the other side. There should be enough slack in the wires, you won't have to disconect anything.

One of these speakers came across my repair bench recently, and the cap is so badly... um, vaporized, I cant read what used to be printed on it. It looks like a violently exploded hot dog! I've been searching for a service manual with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, anyone who responds and is interested, I would gladly send you some cool pictures of the damage, and more info about the probable cause of failure.

Thanks,
Tim

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Feb-07  @  11:42 AM   -   RE: JBL_TR - 125 Crossover

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

contact jbl direct mate.... i'm sure they will be helpfull, or can you work it out based on the desired hi-pass freq?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot