aaa Music for your Auditory Canal : - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Music for your Auditory Canal :

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             24-Feb-07  @  03:08 AM   -   Music for your Auditory Canal :

Pure Synthesis

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Click here to hear the traxx

Hello fellow humans,
Being the rhythmic connoisseur that you are I would like to direct your ears in my direction...

I'm looking for some feedback on my tracks (just click the link above).
I should make it clear these tracks are not mastered.
These are just rough mixes (some are live).

Any & all feedback is much apreciated.

peace.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             27-Feb-07  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: Music for your Auditory Canal :

k

Link?:  Link

YOU'LL GET MORE RESPONSES FOR TRACKS ADDED HERE TO YOUR Profile, sorry about caps, MS intillikeys with no caps-lock light

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             28-Feb-07  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: Music for your Auditory Canal :

nme

Link?: Link

Yeah add them to your DT profile fella, if for no other reason that the Myspace is a fookin nightmare for me trying to connect to it, I cant even get to my own page, always down, or busy!!!

Gonna have a listen to your other stuff in a mo!

Message 4/5             13-Mar-07  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: Music for your Auditory Canal :

k

i also dont like the sound quality at myspace cos it's down-sampled surely? always sounds a bit muffly to me especialy for drums

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             13-Mar-07  @  01:21 PM   -   RE: Music for your Auditory Canal :

k

hey tho, the stuff you got here is ok... nice

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)