aaa Uploaded my first track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Uploaded my first track

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             17-Mar-07  @  03:45 PM   -   Uploaded my first track

Cori Zen

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Awesome i uploaded my first track here its called 'Ghost in the machine' and is 8.44 mins long

You can check it out here http://www.7161.com/~Cori_Zen

If you have any comments feel free to post away

Enjoy.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             17-Mar-07  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Uploaded my first track

nme

Nice, theres loads of interesting stuff going on in there, some real cool sounds, I liked it best around the 5 - 7 min mark. Cool CZ.

Message 3/9             18-Mar-07  @  02:17 PM   -   RE: Uploaded my first track

Moujik

Good sounds, although it seemed like three different songs - 1 from the start to about 3 minutes, another one from 3 minutes to 6 minutes & another one until the end.

I preferred the last one.

If it was me, I would split into 3 separate tracks & evolve those separately.

Message 4/9             19-Mar-07  @  04:58 AM   -   RE: Uploaded my first track

Cori Zen

Hey thanks for the comments

Message 5/9             19-Mar-07  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Uploaded my first track

GrooveMonkey

Welcome!

I have to agree with Moujik There are 3 very different themes here amd you could really do with slpitting them up.

I think for me the first theme is really neat and expanded, with some ethereal ghostly vox would sound awesome!

G

Message 6/9             05-Apr-07  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: Uploaded my first track

k

Link?:  Link

well it is 3 songs, like a showcase file almost, i like it, but each needs a bit of polishing mebbe. You've got good atmosphere there tho & ideas

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/9             07-Apr-07  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: Uploaded my first track

Maarten

spacey stuff, quite enjoyable... Have to go with the rest and comment that this doesn't feel like one single track but can't be bothered just the same.

Message 8/9             08-Apr-07  @  03:23 AM   -   RE: Uploaded my first track

Cori Zen

It was intentional to have quite differents parts to the track, thanks for the feed back

I think that i would benefit from making three tracks out of this one, although knowing myself most likely will not get around to doing so for awhile.

Message 9/9             10-Apr-07  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: Uploaded my first track

therealclundy

same here too m8 neat track and some nice ideas and also agree they would make 3 excellent tracks if ya get the time

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)