aaa Behringer_ADA8000 Pro-8 Digital - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Behringer_ADA8000 Pro-8 Digital

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             29-Mar-07  @  08:38 PM   -   Behringer_ADA8000 Pro-8 Digital      [Link: Behringer - ADA8000 Pro-8 Digital]

fatalist

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi, Im considering buying the Behringer_ADA8000 Pro-8 Digital, with this am i able to record 8 xlr input tracks simultaneously, say a drum kit for example and then output through usb or firewire of the device into my mac running logic, in other words, will i be able to record 8 tracks through this and then have all 8 tracks record into logic pro via a single firewire or usb connection? regards

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             30-Mar-07  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: Behringer_ADA8000 Pro-8 Digital

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

no..not usb or firewire

those are optical OUT and IN on the back and they are ADAT lightpipe format which requires an ADAT card & ADAT LIGHTPIPE cable, but the cards are very cheap, try RME for some of the most respected adat cards, this is the main player and it's cheap

RME - DIGI 96/8 PAD

there are otthers such as the E-MU 1212 which has ADAT IN/OUT

or very cheap is the

MARIAN MARC A

in your sequencer you'll see the 8 ADAT IN & OUT audio ports to choose from as you would with any asio multi in/out device, so yes, you can record 8 inputs to 8 seperate tracks

i'd get the RME card myself, it's supposed to be super and has great very low latency asio drivers.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot