aaa DJ Mix Set Upload? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: DJ Mix Set Upload?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             31-Mar-07  @  09:13 PM   -   DJ Mix Set Upload?

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I have a cracking dj mix set ive done which is 73mb & 1hr 19 mins long. As I have increased my disk space is it possible to add this set as I seem to be limited to 10mb on a track only basis as Im currently registered as an artist?

Can this be done guys, if so how?

Many thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             01-Apr-07  @  11:12 AM   -   RE: DJ Mix Set Upload?

k

Link?:  Link

check your admin now

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             05-Apr-07  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: DJ Mix Set Upload?

nme

Thanks K, I now have the ability to add the mix, however Im still limited to a max 15mb upload, is this correct. The mix I wish to upload is 73mb & 1hr 19 mins long. Can it be done?

Cheers

Message 4/9             05-Apr-07  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: DJ Mix Set Upload?

k

oh i see, no, that 65mb deejay mix space is extra on top of the filepspace upgrade you paid for, also we never did the upgrades for deejays space... i can code it in but can you in the meantime possibly just re-render the mix to fit into 65mb?.. or you'll have to wait for me to update the admin

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/9             05-Apr-07  @  10:44 PM   -   RE: DJ Mix Set Upload?

k

ok, i did it, give it a go and see what happens, the extra space should now show in your admin for mixes, but it shows 265mb total

your track areas shows 250mb total (cos artists get 50mb space)

we setup the new media server now btw mate, so i'll have to tweak the video upload code and get that tested before you can add any (if you were thinking of it)

Message 6/9             11-Apr-07  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: DJ Mix Set Upload?

nme

Thanks K, Ive done as you have advised & the mix is now uploaded, thanks m8, appreciated.

Just one thing, Im not able to update either the track description or tech details, after I have filled them out & I press update it remains blank, also Im not seeing the copyright window, which I know is to be left blank to be pre populated bt DT. No biggie I know, but thought you should be aware.

Cheers

Message 7/9             12-Apr-07  @  11:57 AM   -   RE: DJ Mix Set Upload?

admin

Link?:  No link

oh god nooooooooooooooo

wer in which admin? 7161 or DT?

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 8/9             12-Apr-07  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: DJ Mix Set Upload?

admin

Link?:  No link

ok fixed

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 9/9             12-Apr-07  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: DJ Mix Set Upload?

nme

Cool, thanks

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)