aaa Rags: Best Effort! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Rags: Best Effort!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             02-Apr-07  @  06:12 PM     Edit: 02-Apr-07  |  06:15 PM   -   Rags: Best Effort!

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Cheers Folks!

Have you seen this?
http://www.7161.com/forums/thread.cfm?show_all=1&threadid=41711&messages=1&chatter_id=35&age=&step_rowcount=1&step_messagecount=1&start=1&end=1&threads_start=1&threads_end=50

Do you guys ever intentionally limit yourself in what tools you use- in an exercise to increase your
creative thinking?

I want to invite you guys to a new site I have set up specifically for contest based on this idea in
mind.. www.TrackBattle.org!

Our inaugural contest is about to start. We have a great sponsor. KeyToSound is offering NexSyn
as a prize to the winner. The Remedy Song contest will run for the whole month of April.

Here are the details:
Enter the great Remedy song contest from Keytosound and Trackbattle.org! Download the
Remedy soft-synth from keytosound.com, and compose an entire song using just Remedy -
melody, drums, everything, and submit it to Trackbattle.org for your chance to win a full version of
KeyToSound's premiere softsynth, Nexsyn! Find full details at Trackbattle.org - and get down on it!

The forum seems to be having trouble registering some email addresses. PM me or email me from
here if you don't get it to work, and I will add you manually.

Come find out what it's all about. It should be a lot of fun-

Unfortunately, I didn't really fell in love with this little piece of software for the first sight (must be the interface, or that fact that I haven't read the documentation... in fact I haven't even checked if documentation exist), but with a lot of struggle (and with some nice effects) I have managed to put together

This .

Now even though I don't like Remedy so much (or I would say, the sounds are ok, but not really my cup of tea), I tend to like the end results (and I am especially proud of the drum sounds I have managed to create... )

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             05-Apr-07  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: Rags: Best Effort!

nme

Nice one Rags, I like this, it has some wicked beats & sounds too it, wouldnt mind hearing a remix with your chosen software included too, to expand the track, I reckon you have a great foundation here to build a real killer track.

Am I to assume your submitting this one as your trackbattle entry?

Message 3/8             05-Apr-07  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: Rags: Best Effort!

Rags .aka. Welder

Well, I was considering an entry, but I am not really interested in the prize tbh and the webpage does not work for my browser anyway, so maybe it is better to have a 6 minutes + version with more stuff, samples, etc...

Oh, BTW, even though the synth suxx, I pretty much like the sounds I have managed to get out of it (with the help of the effects of course) so the sounds will stay...

Thanks for checking it out! Oh, and BTW the version I have uploaded audibly clips around the end, that will be fixed too

Message 4/8             07-Apr-07  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: Rags: Best Effort!

Maarten

Sounds really nice there. So is this al that one sw synth (excl.FX)?

Message 5/8             07-Apr-07  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: Rags: Best Effort!

Rags .aka. Welder

Thanx! Yep, although the C64-ish drumline is sampled sliced and re-sequenced.

Message 6/8             26-Apr-07  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: Rags: Best Effort!

nutoniom

AAARRRGGGHHH !!!

And your envious of my flash banner ?

I hate you

marvelously insane

Message 7/8             27-Apr-07  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: Rags: Best Effort!

rags

Thanks dude!

Message 8/8             03-May-07  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: Rags: Best Effort!

Bluescreen

Impressive. Good one

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)