aaa since the summer is near, here's a summer track :) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: since the summer is near, here's a summer track :)

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             27-Apr-07  @  05:49 PM   -   since the summer is near, here's a summer track :)

t_herion

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Like the topic says: here's a summerlike track I finished recently, get it from here:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~peteman/biisit/Petri_Suhonen_Feels_Like_Summer_In_The_Town.mp3

genre: electronic / experimental
duration: 6:15
quality: VBR

And as always, comments are more than welcome!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             27-Apr-07  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: since the summer is near, here's a summer trac

k

Link?:  Link

heh, like the 'ghostbusters' lead synth

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             28-Apr-07  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: since the summer is near, here's a summer track :)

nme

Link?: Link

Cool sounds, ........the roof down, driving down to the beach to meet up with friends for a barby & a few drinks, nice!

It would be cool to see how it does in the dancechart, you will get your track heard alot more & your far more likely to get feedback from the guys on here if you upload it onto the site & stick a working link in your post (there a rag tag lazy bunch on here you know?)

Why dont you upload it to 7161.com?

Message 4/6             28-Apr-07  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: since the summer is near, here's a summer trac

k

Link?:  Link

good question

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             29-Apr-07  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: since the summer is near, here's a summer trac

t_herion

Link?:  No link

nme wrote:

Cool sounds, ........the roof down, driving down to the beach to meet up with friends for a barby & a few drinks, nice!

It would be cool to see how it does in the dancechart, you will get your track heard alot more & your far more likely to get feedback from the guys on here if you upload it onto the site & stick a working link in your post (there a rag tag lazy bunch on here you know?)

Why dont you upload it to 7161.com?

thanks for a tip, gotta join in

Message 6/6             03-May-07  @  08:45 PM     Edit: 04-May-07  |  09:46 AM   -   RE: since the summer is near, here's a summer track :)

rags .aka. welder

Link?: Link

funny name, I always mispell it

love that C-64-ish lead sound! The whole thing has a kind of old school vibe to it, with the arrangement and break sounds and all. Reminds me of the good old tracker days and my first

edit:
oh yeah, if it would be here, I would have voted!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)