aaa waldorf lives! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: waldorf lives!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             22-Jun-07  @  09:30 AM   -   waldorf lives!

milan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

wow... did you know?

check it

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             22-Jun-07  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: waldorf lives!

k

Link?:  Link

the domain is registered to a commercial agency in Tenerife

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8             22-Jun-07  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: waldorf lives!

milan

well... the phoenix editions are in the stores...

Message 4/8             09-Jan-08  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: waldorf lives!

Malcolm Jeffery

OOOOO Phoenix looks beautiful 16 analog filters, shit how can i have one, hope they r reliable
as i tried out the alesis andromeda (discontinued i might add) u can get shop display ones and
the last few for about 1500 down from 3000 quid, trouble is a lot of the older models suffered
from tuning problems and stuff and dodgy os and alesis practicly went bust over these and wont
alow for os upgrades, phew however they do sound fantatsic and those with good ones love em,
just sounds beautiful, so I hope the phoenix are more stable and sound just as nice.

Me done

M

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 5/8             10-Jan-08  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: waldorf lives!

k

yeah, looks good and it's good they are back, more indies keeps the big names on their toes i think. Remember back in the day before the surge for retro... the old Waldorf Pulse?.. so many people had that mono baby... I kinda miss hardware actualy... I dragged out a mono recently and plumbed it into a pc-mix, loverly stuff!... there's just so much s/w now it's getting crazy, mebbe we'll see a hardware revival? i doubt tho.

i think actualy there's just too much gear period now, so much products it's mad.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8             14-Jan-08  @  07:46 PM     Edit: 14-Jan-08  |  07:52 PM   -   RE: waldorf lives!

Malcolm Jeffery

Agreed, trouble is when I only had an Akai s950 and a roland d10 one or two cheap fx units and
a little mixer and a dat machine, I knew them inside out and achieved wonders with them, now
there are miriad software synths and some of them are extremely complex and would take a
long time to learn, and we have tons of them and programing them with a mouse is just not good,
puts me off, but we all still do it, its just so long winded compared to tweaking real controllers
with instinctive feedback, instead of pushing the mouse 0.1 mm to far on a soft synth and the
dial or knob goes around 360 degrees f...k i want real synths again for free please with analog all
over them and huge arrays of twiddle bits.

Bah Humbug

Malk and red wine

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 7/8             17-Jan-08  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: waldorf lives!

Bluescreen

Some audios from the Waldorf Blofeld:

Blo-Sounds

Message 8/8             17-Jan-08  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: waldorf lives!

k

access also have another new product, a sample realtime slicer machine which can sample and slice and playback, and even it can manipulate the incoming audio in realtime! so you can use it to add glitch/sample fx to say a vocal @ a live gig

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot