aaa GURU v1.5 Now Available for Free! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: GURU v1.5 Now Available for Free!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             30-Aug-07  @  07:09 AM   -   GURU v1.5 Now Available for Free!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=4&tab=163

trouble is tho, it hasnt yet appeared in the login free-stuff area... drat!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             30-Aug-07  @  01:34 PM   -   RE: GURU v1.5 Now Available for Free!

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Link?: Link

absolutely awesome drum machine!

Message 3/4             30-Aug-07  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: GURU v1.5 Now Available for Free!

k

Link?:  Link

doh, well it looks like the news was slightly misleading, mebbe it's only 'free' if you aready bought the previous version - therefore the news SHOULD say

FREE UPDATE, not "It's now free!"

or am i missing something?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             02-Sep-07  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: GURU v1.5 Now Available for Free!

joegornall

Link?:  No link

Yeah its just the update thats free if youve already got the other version.

One of the differences in the update is that each pattern has an independent 'resolution' toggle which you can set to 8/8T/16/16T/32/32T/64/64T which is cool so you bang away on your controller and it should record into 64 steps instead of 16, good for crazy fills and buildups etc, especially with this little baby... (the one with pink buttons in the second half of the vid!)...

KORG PADcontrol

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)