aaa ROLAND_MSQ700 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: ROLAND_MSQ700

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             02-Sep-07  @  06:01 PM   -   ROLAND_MSQ700      [Link: ROLAND - MSQ700]

lloyd.rees3

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I gig with a portable Orla organ and the new Mp5 Kawai. I would like to add something to give additiotional styles and sounds to the Orla and additional styles but mainly strict dance rhythms to the Kawai.
I have looked at several sound modules, but since I am only interested in playing not composing I have become confused.
The nearest thing that looked to be along the correct lines was the new Ketron module,however I am not familiar with their products.
I am a retired honours degree Chartered Engineer, hence even now not affraid of a little technology.
I would be very grateful for your advise please.

Regards
Lloyd Rees South Wales U.K.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             02-Sep-07  @  06:04 PM   -   ROLAND_MSQ700      [Link: ROLAND - MSQ700]

lloyd.rees3

Link?: Link

I gig with a portable Orla organ and the new Mp5 Kawai. I would like to add something to give additiotional styles and sounds to the Orla and additional styles but mainly strict dance rhythms to the Kawai.
I have looked at several sound modules, but since I am only interested in playing not composing I have become confused.
The nearest thing that looked to be along the correct lines was the new Ketron module,however I am not familiar with their products.
I am a retired honours degree Chartered Engineer, hence even now not affraid of a little technology.
I would be very grateful for your advise please.

Regards
Lloyd Rees South Wales U.K. lloyd.rees3@ntlworld.com

Message 3/3             02-Sep-07  @  07:02 PM   -   RE: ROLAND_MSQ700

k

Link?:  Link

how about a sampler like an old emu unit (one of the big ones from a few years back) they are going so cheap now and have large libraries too

or is it really a synth u want?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot