aaa Korg_POLY 61 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Korg_POLY 61

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             25-Sep-07  @  11:02 PM   -   Korg_POLY 61      [Link: Korg - POLY 61]

dama7454

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,

First of all, i am sorry for my bad english. I use to speak french.

My friend just gave me her korg 61, and i don't know how to play with it with a piano sound. I tried to program it, but it did'nt work. Is there someone here who could teach me how to get a piano sound with the korg 61 ?

Thank you very much

Mari-Josée
dama7454@hotmail.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             26-Sep-07  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: Korg_POLY 61

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

it's not really a 'piano sound' synth tho, if you want piano sounds for live performance you'd be better off getting something like an old emu 'proformance' piano module or an old roland sound canvas or something which can be found very cheap in the free-ads, then midi the module up and play it using the korg as a master keyboard.

if you need the manual for the poly 61 it is in our FILES section, just do a name-search for it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot