aaa ALESIS_MMT8 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: ALESIS_MMT8

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             15-Oct-07  @  07:45 AM   -   ALESIS_MMT8      [Link: ALESIS - MMT8]

starr7rcs

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I only Have Four Songs, Using 20 Parts On The MMT8. 8 measures each.how come I am getting the bummer dude memory is full msg? I thought I was supposed to get up to 300 songs?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-Oct-07  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: ALESIS_MMT8

sox

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I thought I was supposed to get up to 300 songs?

Where would you get that kind of info???

The MMT has a 10,000 note memory (32 kilobytes) , which includes, notes and MIDI CC info. A song with 20 parts x 3 would fill the memory...yes.

This was one of the major shortcomings of them at the time and the reason most pro users bought MIDI data file recorders such as the Alesis Datadisk.

Great units though for what they are...shame they never developed the idea any farther I've still got 2 of them in excellent nick (was thinking of Ebaying them though)

MMT 8 info

sox

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)