aaa General question - ? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: General question - ?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Oct-07  @  07:37 PM   -   General question - ?

trevor.rawlings1

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hi is your product compliant with UK 240 volt 50hz?
does your product come with a UK 3 pin electrical plug?
if not do you include an adapter for UK?
many thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             24-Oct-07  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: General question - ?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hi Trevor,
If you specify that you want UK main plug and voltage that should be added. However, I've had a few orders which arrived with 2 prong (I didnt specify), and it's simply a matter of cutting off the old 2-prong plug from the included euro mains lead and adding a 3 pin one; or i'll just use one of the many euro mains leads i've got lying around the studio. The voltage on the actual unit is usualy set to Uk mains for all orders sent to UK, but like with all gear now which mostly all have a selectable mains voltage switch, check it before use.

Our partner store allows you clip a product to our cart. From there, clicking on the item name in your cart places it directly into the thomann purchase cart ready to pay. On the thomann payment cart interface there's a section called MORE OPTIONS, which includes the checkbox option:

I would like to write a comment/note for the Thomann Team

Tick that checkbox and then click the 'Update Options Selected' button, and the form then reloads and displays a text area section where you can type in any additional requirements with your order..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)