aaa SOUNDCRAFT SPIRIT STUDIO (16/8/2) - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SOUNDCRAFT SPIRIT STUDIO (16/8/2)

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             06-Dec-07  @  10:09 AM   -   SOUNDCRAFT SPIRIT STUDIO (16/8/2)      [Link: SOUNDCRAFT-SPIRIT - SPIRIT STUDIO]

distortedscience

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i have just upgraded my current desk from the soundcraft spirit studio (16/8/2) to a 32 channel soundcraft ghost, so was wondering roughly what the spirit studio wound be worth as i want to sell it. i bought it secondhand 5 months ago for £700, what would it be worth now, any ideas. its in mint condition, except one dead group fader (bus 6) but its always been that way since i got it. i was thinking in the regeion of £500-£550, what do you think????

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             06-Dec-07  @  10:11 AM   -   SOUNDCRAFT SPIRIT STUDIO (16/8/2)      [Link: SOUNDCRAFT-SPIRIT - SPIRIT STUDIO]

distortedscience

Link?:  No link

i have just upgraded my current desk from the soundcraft spirit studio (16/8/2) to a 32 channel soundcraft ghost, so was wondering roughly what the spirit studio wound be worth as i want to sell it. i bought it secondhand 5 months ago for £700, what would it be worth now, any ideas. its in mint condition, except one dead group fader (bus 6) but its always been that way since i got it. i was thinking in the regeion of £500-£550, what do you think???? please email me via distortedscience@3mail.com with your replies, thanks

Message 3/3             06-Dec-07  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: SOUNDCRAFT SPIRIT STUDIO (16/8/2)

k

Link?:  Link

well the bus fader might just be a loose plug (they usualy plugin-in using connectors, and one might have fallen off)

prolly it's worth lifting the lid to see, cos then you can ask better money... but it's a buyers market and it depends if you want to add a reserve on ebay or just get rid of it, and it's christmas

anyways see ebay average price i guess, but it's a bad time to sell before christmas what with everyone also being uptight for money as well with all this banking mess

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot