aaa feeling with drum and bass - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: feeling with drum and bass

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             20-Dec-07  @  04:04 PM   -   feeling with drum and bass

Keyloops

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ciao my name is michele from Italy, a member of keyloops

What you think of feeling between drum and bass of this song?

here song:

Thanks to all

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             20-Dec-07  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: feeling with drum and bass

k

Link?:  Link

well they are quite similarly eq'd, I cant actualy hear the bass unless i put on headphones (or turn the volume up so high the neighbours will have a fit!)

it's ok, i like the fx stuff, the bass tho seems to be more playing a 'support-role' to the kick rather than being a featured bassline in it's own right

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             21-Dec-07  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: feeling with drum and bass

Keyloops

k wrote:

well they are quite similarly eqd, I cant actualy hear the bass unless i put on headphones (or turn the volume up so high the neighbours will have a fit!)

its ok, i like the fx stuff, the bass tho seems to be more playing a support-role to the kick rather than being a featured bassline in its own right

Thanks for the replay. I think a sound too marked

Thanks again

Message 4/6             21-Dec-07  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: feeling with drum and bass

GrooveMonkey

Yeah, what K said

the bass should do more and should be more audible.

I guess the song is not yet finished judging by the abrupt ending.

Also, some nice ideas that need more development.

G!

Message 5/6             22-Dec-07  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: feeling with drum and bass

nme

I like it, has a cool beat & some great sounds, looking forward to hearing it finished. Cool.

Message 6/6             22-Dec-07  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: feeling with drum and bass

musicrow

i'm not btw saying there's anything wong with the bass. There's nothing wrong with using bass in a very subtle way to drive along a beat in the way you've done it. It's just not like a 'featured' bassline, and that's fine

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)