aaa admin - anyone wanna test adding videos? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             16-Jan-08  @  09:07 PM     Edit: 16-Jan-08  |  09:36 PM   -   admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

hi peeps.... we wanna test the new admin for 7161 (adding video content which is hosted on other sites) - So far we can accept:

youtube, myspace, google and also 5mins and expotv videos

this is not for hosting with us, but rather to add video to your artist page

also some genral testing of admin will be required

anyone up fer it?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             16-Jan-08  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

nutoniom

Link?: Link

sure, what do you need ? I have a video hosted on youtube

Message 3/12             19-Jan-08  @  06:43 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

nutoniom

*cough*anybody home*cough**cough*

Message 4/12             19-Jan-08  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

rags .aka. welder

Sure, bring it on!

Message 5/12             19-Jan-08  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

nutoniom

k wrote:this is not for hosting with us, but rather to add video to your artist page

I've checked my 7161 page admin and nothing seems to be implemented, so i'm waiting, as it's going to be difficult to beta test otrherwise.

here's the "video" anyway...

Message 6/12             20-Jan-08  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

k

dude, it's there in the new admin (i sent you the address by email) - did you get the email? I logged in as you and it's all there

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/12             21-Jan-08  @  04:44 AM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

nutoniom

check your email hombre

Message 8/12             21-Jan-08  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

k

i didnt get any mail from you mate

Message 9/12             22-Jan-08  @  05:56 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

nutoniom

well you should have because i see it here in my sent folder, it was sent to admin. check your spam folder perhaps.

I won't be able to do more right now has I have some issues that i need to work out at home, sorry about that.

Message 10/12             22-Jan-08  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

k

ok, sorry about that, rags got the same thing cos like a twit i forgot to remove the abort tag to let it get thru to the process section.

Message 11/12             30-Jan-08  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

k

just to say, there's been some frantic coding. I did 36 hours non stop this week, and soon you get your new admin

Anyways... I just tweaked a nice new file upload form for track-files with a progress indicator!..

hopefully it'll pass tests for reliability and you'll get a better upload experience.. it's nice to see a visual progress indicator for sure, it looks great in action and no more guessing if the server is taking the upload  .

cheers

Message 12/12             31-Jan-08  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: admin - anyone wanna test adding videos?

rags .aka. welder

Sounds great, keep it up!

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot