aaa Bendy Toy on Tom Robinson - 6 Music tonight - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Bendy Toy on Tom Robinson - 6 Music tonight

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             19-Jan-08  @  11:40 PM   -   Bendy Toy on Tom Robinson - 6 Music tonight

Bendy Toy

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Midnight til 2 am ----- 19.01.08

Tom Robinson Introducing Fresh On The Net

Hope some of you guys can tune in on the web or DAB, Freeview or Sky...

Cheers,

Stephen

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             20-Jan-08  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: Bendy Toy on Tom Robinson - 6 Music tonight

k

Link?:  Link

you left that a bit late didn't you mate?.. I didn't see this yesterday

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             20-Jan-08  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: Bendy Toy on Tom Robinson - 6 Music tonight

k

is this the show? (bbc web)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/6music/aod.shtml?6music/6m_introducing

if yes, where are you in the show (time within the 2 hours)? any idea? They didnt put up the track listing for that show yet sadly

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             20-Jan-08  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: Bendy Toy on Tom Robinson - 6 Music tonight

k

aha... at 4:15 - "Man for the Job" - you can use this addre3ss and use the forwarding slider to push to that time

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows/rpms/6music/6m_introducing.rpm

well done mate, you must be the most recommended and played non-signed artist i heard of

Message 5/5             21-Jan-08  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: Bendy Toy on Tom Robinson - 6 Music tonight

Bendy Toy

Link?: Link

Sorry man, I only got the nod from them on friday evening... was surprised myself when they said it was going out this weekend. Cheers!

Stephen

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)