aaa Lookin for feedback "Big Gun (Bang Bang Mix)" - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Lookin for feedback "Big Gun (Bang Bang Mix)"

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             22-Jan-08  @  03:19 AM     Edit: 22-Jan-08  |  01:30 PM   -   Lookin for feedback

mr.me

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             22-Jan-08  @  03:24 AM   -   RE: Lookin for feedback

mr.me

Could this be moved to "music tracks"?

Message 3/5             22-Jan-08  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: Lookin for feedback

k

Link?:  Link

well honestly, the mix is abrasivly trebly and unlistenable realy at any volume.. somethings not right in the monitoring at your end methinks. thjer claps are ear-slicing, and that cobined with the thin telephone vocal eq and other items gives it an overall emphasis in the top mid which is too much, have another listen.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             22-Jan-08  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: Lookin for feedback

mr.me

k wrote:

well honestly, the mix is abrasivly trebly and unlistenable realy at any volume.. somethings not right in the monitoring at your end methinks. thjer claps are ear-slicing, and that cobined with the thin telephone vocal eq and other items gives it an overall emphasis in the top mid which is too much, have another listen.

I kinda threw this remix together tryin' for an industrial kinda feel. The origonal's the best one I've done so far....smooth and chilled. I think it's time to put big gun up, going tone deff and getting bored with it.

Thanks k.

Message 5/5             27-Jan-08  @  10:17 AM   -   RE: Lookin for feedback

rags .aka. welder

Where is it??

Ok, I have found the Jazzyspoon remix, that is nice
(mastered awfully hot though...)

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot