aaa cubase sx issue - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: cubase sx issue

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             15-Feb-08  @  01:55 AM   -   cubase sx issue

xxjyphy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

G'day there, would any one be able to hint at why my drum vst plugins can not play the message from my midi keyboard. I'm just starting out with cubase, and i had it working last night, only I can't hear the drums from my keys any more. The message is still getting through (as is indicated by the transport) and I can still make the beats within the drum map, the only thing i am missing is the ability to hear the drums 'live' via using my midi keyboard.......puzzling as it is, i'm sure there is a simple answer to my problem...Cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             15-Feb-08  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: cubase sx issue

k

Link?:  Link

at the top of the midi channel (to which the drums are assigned as the destination) there's a setting for input midi port isnt there? is that set?

are you using drum map? are the drum map 'Lanes' set to an incorrect midi channel?

try those 2 first

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             16-Feb-08  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: cubase sx issue

sox

Link?: Link

When you use the drum map, all drums are automatically routed out to channel 10...but that shouldn't make a difference to a software plug-in as long as the correct output is selected in the Inspector.

What plug-in is it?

sox

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)