aaa 2 + 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4 - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 + 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             05-Mar-08  @  07:11 PM     Edit: 05-Mar-08  |  07:12 PM   -   2 * 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4

Bluescreen

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Absynth 1

Absynth 2

A little different from the spacey ambient stuff that you'd expect from the synth ;)

Drums from Battery 3

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             05-Mar-08  @  10:40 PM   -   RE: 2 + 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4

k

Link?:  Link

yeah it can do alot eh, but you must have really got into it man, those lead guitar-like bends are phenomenal in track 1..

heh, cheeky track 2 intro - heh, i like that record scratch sound at the end.. the main 'super-saw' style pad is nice and soft. hehe, there's so many little details going on in there man it musta taken you ages didnt it?

how many instances of Absynth is that in track 1 and in track 2?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             05-Mar-08  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: 2 + 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4

Bluescreen

22 Massive tracks and 4 instances of Battery on the first one, 17 Massive and 2 batteries in the 2nd track.

I made 3 short demos on behalf of NI for a new Massive soundset. They liked them and asked me to make one or two with Absynth too. As usual I had only one weekend, and in the end NI didn't take them. I am really glad that I needn't do that creative stuff for a living ;)

Message 4/6             07-Mar-08  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: 2 + 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4

k

Link?:  Link

but the thread title is:

2 + 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4

Massive? i thought it was absynth? is absynth inside massive or you can load absynth sounds or something?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             08-Mar-08  @  06:46 AM   -   RE: 2 + 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4

Bluescreen

Oops, sorry. Absynth of course, not Massive.

Message 6/6             08-Mar-08  @  06:46 AM   -   RE: 2 + 60 seconds with NI Absynth 4

Bluescreen

Oops, sorry. Absynth of course, not Massive.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot