aaa Roland_MC-808 (in live performance) - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Roland_MC-808 (in live performance)

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             17-Apr-08  @  03:24 PM   -   Roland_MC-808 (in live performance)      [Link: Roland - MC-808]

jtirco

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi,
I want to buy Roland MC-808 for live performance with a band. But I've got some question about it.
The machine has five outputs - L+R Mix, L+R Direct and Headphones. I'd like to ask - what is sent to Headphones output? My drummer will of course need a separate output for metronome into his headphones. So I will need one output for metronome and at least two (left and right) outputs to go straight into mix. Is it possible to do this with Roland MC-808? I haven't found anything about this yet.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             17-Apr-08  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: Roland_MC-808 (in live performance)

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i'd imagine the headphone out is a mirror of the main L/R, thats usualy what happens on such units, i'd have to read the manual

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)