aaa my boys media video - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: my boys media video

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             01-May-08  @  12:30 PM   -   my boys media video

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

it's not bad eh? - done in cubase over a sync'd wmv video promo clip, all the sound has been replaced. He did all the voices except for the soldier who asks "Is it ok if i take a picture of you?" which is me. the sound fx all were free downloads and the music used 2 mp3 track snippets converted to wav for cubase. oh yeah there's a short synth sound as the cam pans of ironman tied in a chair at the terrorists den, that was absynth. I prefer it to the original, lol

not bad eh for some home stuff?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             01-May-08  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: my boys media video

rags .aka. welder

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Smack my bitch up...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)