aaa track space has been bumped up - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: track space has been bumped up

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             13-Dec-08  @  03:41 AM   -   track space has been bumped up

admin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

to a nice round figure of 100mb. If you paid previously for a disk upgrade, your total will now show the upgraded amount plus 100mb

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             13-Dec-08  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: track space has been bumped up

droplifter

Bonus jackpot hi-score!

Message 3/8             13-Dec-08  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: track space has been bumped up

nme

Link?: Link

Nice one fella. xmas has come early!

Message 4/8             14-Dec-08  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: track space has been bumped up

Milan

that is wicked! does that by any chance allow me to upload a 100mb continuous dj mix???

cause... you know... been doing some deep house mixes lately. i'm over 30, what can i say, i mellowed out

Message 5/8             15-Dec-08  @  01:57 AM   -   RE: track space has been bumped up

k

do you need 100 meg seriously?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8             16-Dec-08  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: track space has been bumped up

droplifter

Well I usually export to 320kbit, because mp3 compression drives me insane so the less the better; I could hammer up to 100MB if I put another four tracks up, lol.

But I think I'll probably remove crap stuff instead.

Message 7/8             18-Dec-08  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: track space has been bumped up

Milan

k wrote:

do you need 100 meg seriously?

well yes, for a *dj mix*... as in a 60min continuous mix... you know... deejay stuff mon!

just wondering, cause its extremely hard to find a place which will host files that big, apart from fileshare and other horrible places.

personally, i can live without it but it would be cool to share with the world  

Message 8/8             19-Dec-08  @  09:44 AM     Edit: 19-Dec-08  |  09:58 AM   -   RE: track space has been bumped up

Milan

oops... i just realized the new limit is already 65mb which is not that bad! it should be enough for 60min @ 128kbs.

i remember when the limit was 6mb or something. i guess times change  

oh by the way, the smilies are not working?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)