aaa homepage bug???? - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: homepage bug????

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             19-Dec-08  @  06:20 PM   -   homepage bug????

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello!I admit I ve been away from 7161.com for quite some time -working on various things including some tunes to be sent as demos......anyway this posibly means I ve been left behind in the features of 7161 and their implementation on the site,so what Im about to mention might be a user fault and not a bug!So,here goes.....

Back in the days we could create a homepage with a URL of our choice - at that time my homepage URL was www.7161.com/~softcore.This page is currently dead even though I do have a user profile page at http://www.7161.com/artist.cfm?user=8537

At first i thought that my custom homepage (the first URL i mention) had to be created again -cause the site's new features may have broken the URL or w/e.But I notice that i dont have a "create-edit homepage" option at my admin panel anymore,only a "view - edit profile" which leads me to believe the old customisable user homepage feature has been dropped!Ok,no big deal here,the user profiles are also cool BUT my problem is I cant delete the old broken link "www.7161.com/~softcore" from my user profile details so it ends up showing up at my user profile but its a broken link!

Am I missing anything or what?

Thanks in advance!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             19-Dec-08  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: homepage bug????

admin

Link?:  No link

Hello Softcore. No you didn't miss anything. We're sorry to be slow on this, but we're having a break after the huge change over to the all new sites and new server.

We'll get on resurrecting the homepages in the new year, with faster code and some new and updated features.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/3             19-Dec-08  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: homepage bug????

softcore

Link?: Link

Hey you were extremely fast!
Thanks for the reply and no need to say sorry for anything!I can understand that there has been a lot of work in the background for all the changes in the site!Looking forward to see the finished features!
Keep up the good work!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot