aaa Hello and *cough*new stuff *cough* - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hello and *cough*new stuff *cough*

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             07-Jan-09  @  06:58 PM     Edit: 15-Jan-09  |  03:12 PM   -   Hello and *cough*new stuff *cough*

droplifter

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Alright guys, happy new year and all that jazz. Spent most of christmas staring at a Physical Environment screen cleaning 520 000 files of a hideous virus that infected all my music... Gash. But fixed it and thought I'd rustle up a little demo.

Happy new year!

(updated)New Electro Thingy Demo

Also : Electro demo 2

Edit: Added second demo done today, and re-eq'd, remastered (a bit) and expanded the bass sound on the first demo a lot with a second layer added to it on a brand new generator so it sounds much thicker. I dunno, whateva!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             09-Jan-09  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: Hello and *cough*new stuff *cough*

k

Link?: Link

nice and mellow mate, i like it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             13-Jan-09  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: Hello and *cough*new stuff *cough*

k

Link?: Link

is that it? one feedback?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             13-Jan-09  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Hello and *cough*new stuff *cough*

droplifter

Hehe cheers for the listen. I've thickened up the bass and remastered it a bit now, really trying to concentrate on the arrangement, and maybe gunna add a turnaround or chord change and an extra lead sound. I mean, I've got the sounds I want an the drums I want, it's just the pesky arrangement and that. Oh well, devil's in the detail. Cheers for the listen dude.

Message 5/5             14-Jan-09  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: Hello and *cough*new stuff *cough*

droplifter

Also done another one in the last hour or so, testing out a new couple of ideas and that. I dunno, I can't write bass sounds for sh*t!

Linkeh

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)