aaa 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/15             05-May-09  @  11:46 AM   -   2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

Bluescreen

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Tanz in den Mai

Messie

Release seems to be approaching.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             08-May-09  @  10:54 AM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

k

yeah nice as usual. I prefer Tanz in den Mai of the two

you getting some of this stuff out then soon?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/15             09-May-09  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

Bluescreen

Hi k,

"getting out" means to publish? If yes, then no.

I don't have the patience or time to make "finished" tracks, don't have a concept and don't have an artistic idendity ;)

These tracks were made during betatesting. Part of the betatesters do anylitical systematic testing, I am the one who tests by making sounds and short tracks.

Message 4/15             15-Jul-09  @  12:37 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

Bluescreen

Message 5/15             17-Jul-09  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

k

great demos man

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/15             19-Nov-09  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

Bluescreen

Some more:

Monk

Trigonometry

Necros

Moussaka

Waldorf Largo and Spectrasonics Stylus RMX

Message 7/15             21-Nov-09  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

NastyM

Link?:  No link

"Bluescreen makes music at home and just for fun! (That is what it should be, isn't it?)"

love your ethos

love your tunes

just cant help feelin when i here music like this i should give in, then again...." just for fun! (That is what it should be, isn't it?)"

feeling slightly if not totally deflated

yours nasty (downbeat) M

Message 8/15             21-Nov-09  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

Bluescreen

feeling slightly if not totally deflated

Don't. I don't write feedback often because I never learn that strange English language, but I've listened to your tunes and think that they sound fresh, lively and full of ideas.

I mostly make demo tunes using just one synth and the results usually are, hmm, demo tunes. Overloaden, too much of everything, made to impress but not made to be remebered. Outdated kind of synth rock or whatever ;)

Message 9/15             21-Nov-09  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

k

have you got a cape?

Message 10/15             21-Nov-09  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

Bluescreen

k wrote:

have you got a cape?

If only I knew what that means...

Message 11/15             21-Nov-09  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

NastyM

is the cape reference meant to refer to some sort of masked avenger bringing order where only synthesis now stands.....or a reference to Mr Wick Wakeman.

if the latter, i thought id let you know i once went to watch Wick on the first leg of a european tour which also coincided with the opening of Horwich carnival at the local liesure centre, youd have to Google Horwich to get a better indication of the scale of the venue.

It was oddly amusing, especially when they had an interval during which the carnival commitee managed to get Wick to call the Bingo numbers.........how bizzare.

BTW i know hes not got a lisp...but Wick & Wakemen, how could you not!

thanks for the memory ..... i`m actually realising i still have them and richer they appear to be with age.

(ps still in awe of the bluescreen!!!)

Message 12/15             21-Nov-09  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

NastyM

bet you thought that was a prompt reply, must have posted straight after you!
thanks in person for the feedback.

Message 13/15             21-Nov-09  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

NastyM

File?:  [image]

[image file]

how absolutely coincedental beyond belief - check earlier posting " a good mix - Rick Wakeman comes in around 27 mins"

photos of cape and horwich attached

Message 14/15             21-Nov-09  @  10:58 PM     Edit: 21-Nov-09  |  11:03 PM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

Bluescreen

Now if I say that I saw Rick Wakeman here
http://forgottenyesterdays.com/date.asp?s=5&tname=8&tdate=1329&navb=10
you might get hints about my age, so i won't

Did Patrick Moraz wear a cape too?

Message 15/15             22-Nov-09  @  02:05 AM   -   RE: 2 short tracks from Waldorf Largo

NastyM

Used to love the band when i was younger......i only ever saw them together after they reformed.
Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe (with Tony Levin on Bass - King Crimson 80`s)

Probably a little younger than yourself - as i would have only been 10 for that tourdate (possibly there peak in my opinion) Ive had to settle for catching up the second time round for most acts.

Funnily enough i nearly went to watch Asia (the original line up) a year or two ago (Carl Palmer - ELP, Wetton - Heap,Crimson & Family i think?, Downes & Howe - Yes)..... playing Manchester University, that must have been a hell of a come down after formerly playing stadium size venues.

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot