aaa Some Harder tunes - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Some Harder tunes

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             02-Sep-09  @  10:56 AM     Edit: 02-Sep-09  |  11:09 AM   -   New Tracks

DJSetz

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Just uploaded two tracks, One's a hardcore tune, the other Hard Trance, check'em out if your into it.
Some comments/reviews would be very much appreciated.
Thanx

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             04-Sep-09  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Some Harder tunes

k

File?:  No file

yeah it's ok, the tracks are a bit low in volume

i prefer event horizon myself, much better drums, bit fast bpm for hard trance tho innit? more like hard techno speed

nice transitions, not so sure about the bassline sounds, they sit in the middle a bit, i'd probably scoop them out a bit and push them downtown more, and also maybe look at the 3 main parts harmonising a bit rather than playing almost octaves of each other, but thats just messin ideas not a criticism.

on event-horizon once all 3 synths are working hard the drums dissapear tho, that has to be sorted - r u sure your room and speaker setup isnt over emphasising the bottom-end at all?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             04-Sep-09  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: Some Harder tunes

DJ Setz

Link?:  Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Thanx K,
I haven't had anyone go into any kind of detail about the music I've made before, I understand what
your saying and it's definitely gonna help me to get my stuff sounding better. As for my setup the less
I say the better. lol.
PS. Looking forward to seeing the changes your making to the site.

Message 4/4             04-Sep-09  @  06:11 PM   -   RE: Some Harder tunes

k

File?:  No file

yeah sorry, the homepages are almost done but other things took over - you'll be able to use it sometime soon

er... whats so bad about your setup then?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot