aaa newt une (actually owd tune cheered up) comments appreciated - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: newt une (actually owd tune cheered up) comments appreciated

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             25-Sep-09  @  11:13 PM   -   newt une (actually owd tune cheered up) comments appreciated

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Dropped an update of old posting - wondering if it sounds like ive got the drums right this time or not?..... seems a lot clearer to me, but then again i thought the old one wasnt too bad....probably convinced myself it worked! but then again i keep listening to it over & over again not noticing the same mistakes.........

http://www.7161.com/css_track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=18480

..................cheers to anyone who can spare 4 minutes

Martyn

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             29-Sep-09  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: newt une (actually owd tune cheered up) comments appreciated

k

Link?: Link

yeah it's very competent Nasty, good brass work & i like the little glitch drum-roll/transition alot - did you create that or was it from a sample set pre-made?

However u must spend less money on scottish big tittie lines tho Nasty

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             30-Sep-09  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: newt une (actually owd tune cheered up) comments appreciated

NastyM

Cheers Captain K

thanks to the comments ive recieved ie yourself and mortimer together with an old mate of mine i feel im finally making a little headway - glitch / drum roll transition was my little creation, thanks for the compliment (mistaken for a pre made sample - cant get much better than that) cheers once again.

the track originated (believe it or not) from a drum sample taken from "desire" by Talk Talk
a bit of a challenge from my old chum to create a new track incorporating said sample, - however its barely recognisable any more!

it was great fun to work this way with a dead line of two week and a goal in mind - also had to find my way round my software a little better (lifting sample and converting to an acidized loop) quite a rapid learning curve to achieve in time.

Scotty Andrews sure has got cracking titties though (completely natural) !!!

it could be a great idea for some sort of competition - identify a sample and utilise

Thanks once again for the feedback and speaky soon

Martyn

Message 4/5             30-Sep-09  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: newt une (actually owd tune cheered up) comments appreciated

richarddeblasio

Nasty, I really like it!

Message 5/5             10-Oct-09  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: newt une (actually owd tune cheered up) comments appreciated

Mortimer

Link?: Link

sounds good'n tight.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)