aaa Updated track - in need of direction - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Updated track - in need of direction

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             20-Oct-09  @  02:03 AM   -   Updated track - in need of direction

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Many thanks for reviews / comments......however still unsure of this one.
appears to be some sort of Frankenstien monster / patched up bastard rather ugly and dangerously unsure of itself.
Ive treated the latter section to a revised bass line and a little more brass - think it fits but not sure - still feels like 2 different alternate endings to the same tune, with neither successfuly managing to do the job. if anyone can suggest an alternative direction id appreciate it
Cheers to all those with ears.
Martyn

Track title "The Book"

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             20-Oct-09  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: Updated track - in need of direction

k

Link?: Link

yeah good, mix is tite

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             21-Oct-09  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Updated track - in need of direction

k

i'd leave it mate, dont care for the very very ending crying tbh either, but i cant see how u can make it 'better' - it is what it is - move on and maybe revisit the piece in the future?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             24-Oct-09  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: Updated track - in need of direction

Mortimer

Revisit? Seems he is not able to save his settings.
I dunno anything about sonar

sounds cool nasty, although I prefer the first version.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)