aaa update: new track/mix page review/comment form - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: update: new track/mix page review/comment form

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             25-Nov-09  @  09:06 PM   -   update: new track/mix page review/comment form

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

yeah cos it was interrupting the flash play when you add a comment/review - so now it's background stylee with ajax - so you can write a review while listening - no preview/chewck this time, but you can edit review

ah wait... i didnt check editing, lol arg!.... done

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             26-Nov-09  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: update: new track/mix page review/comment form

k

also u may notice streamed tracks start to play faster when they are opened using the .m3u stream links (little play icons) - i ripped the play-code pages to shreds, loads way faster loadup for me anyways with win media player

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             27-Nov-09  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: update: new track/mix page review/comment form

Mortimer

cool

missing image on the honey theme - http://www.7161.com/members/css_disk_upgrade_3.jpg

Message 4/7             28-Nov-09  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: update: new track/mix page review/comment form

k

cheers man. fixed

Message 5/7             28-Nov-09  @  04:41 PM     Edit: 28-Nov-09  |  04:45 PM   -   RE: update: new track/mix page review/comment form

Mortimer

I got the action script here and can update it if you want...

!this._firstPlay )
{
this._position = 0;
this._sound = new Sound();
this._sound.loadSound(_root.mp3,true);
this._firstPlay = true;

} // end if

Message 6/7             29-Nov-09  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: update: new track/mix page review/comment form

Musineer Productions

Though now when I click Stream the music starts but WMP also opens and starts loading the tune.

Message 7/7             07-Dec-09  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: update: new track/mix page review/comment form

k

yeah, we're tryin to get a solution to that - Mortimer has been a star player with help and he got javascript all done and working so it is manual start only and sends a play count when you click the flash player play-button, yay!

but... then while checking what we'd done i discovered too late that the actual flash player doesnt like to play all mp3 files and doesnt play some files which have odd sample rates or bitrates. doh!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)