aaa that Red5audio RVB5 Acoustic screen - cool! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: that Red5audio RVB5 Acoustic screen - cool!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             15-Dec-09  @  09:24 PM   -   that Red5audio RVB5 Acoustic screen - cool!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

checkit

http://www.red5audio.com/acatalog/Accessories.html

it arrived for review today, and serious man, what a great product for 110 quid!

the video'll be up soon. it comes with a heavy duty stand btw, and boy, is it heavy-duty! it's one of those stands/poles you mount 12" or 15" monitors on! huge!, no chance or very very little chance of your precious microphone toppling to the ground with a crash and the sheild mounts the pole with serious bolt system.

soon come anyways with video! - it's great crimbo present tho and reasonably cheap for a gift for someone special (like yourself, lol), but the bang for buck here is incredible imo

next job is to see how it performs....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Dec-09  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: that Red5audio RVB5 Acoustic screen - cool!

k

i'll try and get a video done over the christmas break.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             08-Apr-10  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: that Red5audio RVB5 Acoustic screen - cool!

k

review up

http://www.dancetech.com/item.cfm?threadid=4417&lang=0

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)