aaa A lazy new one - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: A lazy new one

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Jan-10  @  04:15 AM   -   A lazy new one

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Realised I didn't post anything last year. Too busy being dull and sensible. Here's one I did after a walk along the English-Welsh border. Developing the two bases again. Not really happy with the strings, but hey, they'll do.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             22-Jan-10  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: A lazy new one

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Quite enjoyed your recent dubbings - liked the piano & the kit (shuffly feel drums) mixed nicely with the ambient swirlage.

Was a little unsure with the organ more the timbre than anything - I managed to get a copy of a softsynth called "organized" or something similar - think it was a sort of freebie cant quite remember could have quite possibly "borrowed it" however it has some lovely Hammond tones and you're free to adjust the Leslie settings and drawbars to get the sound required - would strogly recommend it - but its probably quite dated now.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)