aaa admin - changed the track add section - is it ok? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: admin - changed the track add section - is it ok?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             06-Mar-10  @  03:40 PM   -   admin - changed the track add section - is it ok?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

yeah, new add-track page - i've tested it alot - is all ok?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             18-Mar-10  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: admin - changed the track add section - is it ok?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

How easy is that then.......top dollar.

Message 3/6             18-Mar-10  @  07:13 AM   -   RE: admin - changed the track add section - is it ok?

k

lool, yeah it is NOW!, but i yesterday that ever since since that first post the damned thing had an error - if you submitted the details form below the uploader, it cancelled the uploader!

dammit, it was the addition of an extra divide element which was added after the whole thing was updated and tested, and that extra divide was added to simply position the submit button better. I had no idea it'd stop the uploader so didnt test after doing that tweak

so the whole thing was broken all this time, lol

seems ok now tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             18-Mar-10  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: admin - changed the track add section - is it ok?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Whoa !
Way too technical for me, you lost me at "extra divide element"
Anyhow works brilliant - many thanks for all your hard work
M

Message 5/6             13-Apr-10  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: admin - changed the track add section - is it ok?

jamesd

Seems to work okay, but myself and others are noticing tracks being truncated unnecessarily. I just
uploaded a 5'04" track and it only plays to 4'13". Dunno what's up with that.

Anyway, you're working hard on the site as usual, I'm sure...

Message 6/6             13-Apr-10  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: admin - changed the track add section - is it ok?

Mortimer

I downloaded "Bubble_Chamber--by--DMPD.mp3" and my media player crashes when I try to play the file. Also note, WaveLab6 reports 40 errors in the file and 10 clipping points.

Look for your export preferences. When exporting a file to mp3 there is four options, CBR (constant bit rate), VBR (variable bit rate), MP3, and or MP3Pro. Be sure you don't select VBR; flash has problem playing VBR files.

See here, lots has problems playing VBR - compatibility test

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot