aaa In Your Ear's Paul Bruski Purchases D.W.Fearn VT-2 Mic Pre For The Voices In HIS Ear! - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: In Your Ear's Paul Bruski Purchases D.W.Fearn VT-2 Mic Pre For The Voices In HIS Ear!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             12-Mar-10  @  04:57 PM   -   In Your Ear's Paul Bruski Purchases D.W.Fearn VT-2 Mic Pre For The...

nicholasg980

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Paul Bruski - leading voice audio post engineer and chief engineer with In Your Ear Studios is a careful man.

His work demands absolute concentration and an ear for the minutiae as he records voices for hit TV shows, including Family Guy and The Cleveland Show as well as narration for documentaries, ADR for movies, ads for radio/tv and much more.

"I bought the VT-2 via Studio Logic Sound (Riegelsville, PA) for a lot of the sessions that I work on " Bruski comments: "Projects that I work on vary greatly and I really wanted a mic pre that would manage all these applications with outstanding performance"

Seems he got his wish with the VT-2!

He adds: " The VT-2 can handle the extreme dynamic range of an actor doing ADR while having the smooth warmth for recording voice-overs. It also has a wonderfully transparent clarity that is ideal for recording vocals"

Taking the VT-2 in for a demo initially, Bruski compared it to some of the other Class A mic pres In Your Ear already have installed.

He continues: "Right away I knew this was the best tool for the job. I now use the VT-2 every day and since we put it in the rack I have instilled a new confidence within myself that I'm going to capture every performance as well as it can be recorded."

In addition to current TV hits like The Cleveland Show and HBO’s Big Love, Bruski has also recently worked on commercials for clients such as Nike, Heineken, Humana, Volkswagen, Walmart, and TNT among many others.

For more on In Your Ear, please visit: www.lobe.com

For more on D.W.Fearn please visit: www.dwfearn.com

Media contact: Kevin Fetterplace at Mojo Working
Kevin@Mojoworking.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Apr-10  @  05:42 PM   -   RE: In Your Ear's Paul Bruski Purchases D.W.Fearn VT-2 Mic Pre For...

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i've been waiting for this particular piece of PR for ever!

i add "it's going to make my life even more betterer!"

i continue, "great!"

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot