aaa The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

Viewing all 66 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/66             30-Apr-10  @  03:04 AM   -   The numbskull electronic tinkerer show ! x0xb0x

nutoniom

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Welcome...

(no really, i always wanted to say that in a low slightly distorted voice...sigh...)

to The numbskull electronic tinkerer show

Here, I will attempt before your very eyes to put together a monophonic, computer controlled synthesizer: a clone of the Roland TB-303.

Now that everyone and his brother has gone through this build, I feel confident enough that every one and his brother has run in every conceivable problem there is, so I plunge !

Actually it's more complicated than that. i wanted to build one for a long time, but waiting list for kits were almost a decade long (ok, slight overemphasis here, but still...)

Fortunately, ada fruit industries , the people responsible for the birth of thid magnificent clone, have found a deserving heir in the body of

Willzyx who is now supplying express kit through his shop, and soon complete kits. Hurray!!! (note that as i write this , he is out of kits, but he should have some in the coming weeks.)

Now, the x0xb0x being an open source project , anyone can build one for themselve following the provided instructions on the ada fruit site: everything is given out, code, pcb design files, cnc files, everything. But unless your proficient with all this stuff, your best bet is to go with a kit so you don't have to source every component for yourself, which can be daunting, believe me.

so, here I will be documenting my build of a x0xb0x, both for your enjoyment and mine, of course.

see you on the bench : )

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/66             30-Apr-10  @  03:07 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

speaking of the bench, here is where the build will take palce.

On the pcb holder now is a Thomas Henry Mankato filter.

Message 3/66             30-Apr-10  @  03:42 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

File?:  No file

Oh, I forgot:

Damn you rurik, it's all of your fault !

Oh dear : ) what memories !

edit: for claritiy's sake, I'm the idiot named as Frostbyte, Ha ! : )

edit II: rurik is xoxos, responsible for many a synthesist wet dream. He also wrote this article on dancetech (the ancestor to 7161) taht really got me into DIY : Xoxos DIY Synth repairs

I should also add in all fairness that I was showed how to solder by Blacky of infamous Voivod, prior to anything ever as far as electronics goes...

enjoy : )

edit yet again: If you've actually read that thred, yes, i still have the JX-3P and the patch buttons are, as predicted, well dead. I'm still keeping it tho', lovely synth power for the money , ha! (wich I might very well upgrade with this kit when it comes avaiable : Organix Jx-3P midi upgrade

edit II: at some point in that thread xoxoxs suggest:: ''for the cost of a programmer i'd get some crappy mono with knobs and use the jx as is'' I did follow this limpid suggestion and got a Sequential Circuits Pro-One for peanuts considering what a 303 sold for back then (over 1000$ US, 10 years ago) I still have this baby (Pro-one) and can only tell you : ''From my cold dead hands'' : )

edit III: Nowdays lair of xoxos: xoxos

Message 4/66             30-Apr-10  @  05:48 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

xoxos

lol, my pro-one got pried, along with everything else.. twice   aamof i've been living in a tent on another continent for the last five months because i kept getting my ass kicked so badly in the u.s.

still, i've got internet due to local kindness and managed to keep the essential laptop in my hands and am making my way through the windows api atm, so i can't be doing too badly. keeps me busy and guessing at least.

enjoy the studio and the gear! i bought the nord and z1 again, they got ripped again, i don't think i could stand going through losing a pro-one twice.

Message 5/66             30-Apr-10  @  06:09 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

That's a bummer to read old buddy. I will lick my Pro-One's pcb and keep high and send you the good vibes, hold tight.

yours for ever,
jf

Message 6/66             30-Apr-10  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

k

awww nice bench dude!!!! cant wait!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/66             30-Apr-10  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

I have most of the parts now, but I forgot one very important: a 9VAC wallwart, got plenty of DC ones but not a single AC : (, so everything is going to be delayed when i have sometime Tuesday.

Message 8/66             04-May-10  @  05:27 PM     Edit: 04-May-10  |  10:59 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

Ok, finished the I/O & power supply board and everything went like planned: the power supply is tweaked to perfection giving me stable 5,33 V to power the VCO and the smd USB chip has been charred to it's predicted death, so as planned, no USB. Frankly, i couldn't care less

Tonight the real fun begins as I start working on the VCO

later,
jf

Message 9/66             05-May-10  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

The VCO

Message 10/66             05-May-10  @  04:18 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

''Houston, we have saw the tooth fairy''

yay !

Message 11/66             05-May-10  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

Be there AND be square !!!

Message 12/66             05-May-10  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Message 13/66             06-May-10  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

The look of Acid: completed VCF, showing some resonance content on the o'scope

My baby's first likkle acid babble

Message 14/66             07-May-10  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

damballah

numbskull's got a scope! looks like some mouser bags in that one pic.

xoxos?

Message 15/66             07-May-10  @  05:07 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

little d !

Eh! ''some mouser bags'' ?

I could reorientate as a drug dealer and make a profit just from the savings from the bags !

glad you stopped by.

Ok, as of now, the analog section is completed and it's doing it's TB thing nicely (no slides yet tho, I'm controlling it with a doepfer MC4 midi to cv box, works lovely. I'll post a clip ans some pics tomorrow as I am tired now: the envelope and vca gave me a little bit of trouble.

tata for now

Message 16/66             08-May-10  @  07:52 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Okie, no one said it was going to be all a bed of roses, or whatever. So, I have a problem with the unit, basically, it feels like the decay knob is bypassed and the accent knob acts as accent and decay, weird !

My pseudo diagnostic (read ''wishfull thinking'') is that the envelope and VCA ircuit aren't receiving the apropriate Control Voltages from the micro computer. there is a good reason for that. I haven't build the Computer Controled portion of the circuit. Instead , i'm driving it ''older school'' through cv/gate clipped on the board with test leads clipped to the pcb , fed from my Doepfer MCV4 which is running Seq-303.

So, i really hope I'm looking to deep into it : )

Otherwise, I'm at lost : (

here's a longish , boring recording of me going through the controls:

Analog section test

Message 17/66             08-May-10  @  08:20 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

state of affairs, Friday 3:03 AM

Message 18/66             10-May-10  @  05:02 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

It werks, it werks !!!

clips to come, I'm tired now.

It turns out that everything was fine, but it needed the uC in place to be able to function properly. I guess it was never design to run as a stand alone synth module driven by cv gate

Message 19/66             11-May-10  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

This baby is rockin' and it's rockin' pretty hard !!

Expect shitloads of x0xb0x infected tracks to come : )

Message 20/66             14-May-10  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

Maarten

Hey JF, nice work(shop). Now close the box and crank out some madness eh! Hope you're well.

Message 21/66             14-May-10  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

k

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that clamping device btw

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/66             16-May-10  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

fitting the leds

Maaaaaaarten!!! Hope you're well too and that you're still cranking it on your side too !

K, that's a Panavise, it makes things much easier, I mean MUCH easier.

Message 23/66             16-May-10  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

the innards completed

Message 24/66             16-May-10  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

Acid inside

Message 25/66             16-May-10  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

I call it Blacky

Demo to follow pretty soon...

Message 26/66             17-May-10  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

My x0xb0x demo

ok, nothing fancy, just going through the controls on a simple line.

Do you think it sounds like a 303 ? Let me know if you have one or have used one (Maarten, I'm counting on your feedback for this one)

All in all, it was a fun build, pretty easy actually as most everything is board mount which makes for minimal wiring, and frankly, a factory made , with solder mask and parts overlay pcb is pretty hard to goof up.

Please, let me know what you think.

thanks,
jf

ps: next baby I have in sight is the MFOS Ultimate: Here

Message 27/66             18-May-10  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

Maarten

This comes really close, not exact to my ear though- accent and sequencer seems to respond slightly differently. Could you make another clip and keep envelope low, cut-off west of noon and accent high, would like to hear how it sounds then. (I recognize those barks best see)   Sounds great though- doesn't need to be a like-for-like to sound cool and get yer acid-freak on!

Ew, MFOS equals drool- fuck yeah!

Started building a eurorack system myself a year ago, unfortunately I'm not handy with the soldering iron and wiring so I revert to throwing bags of cash at it and eat dry bread. Anyway, good job on the build- sounding like you're sure to have lots of fun with it.

Message 28/66             19-May-10  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

File?:  File

test2.mp3

Maarten, here's a small clip with the settings you mention.

Yeah, it doesn't have to be exact, I feel it's already a LOT closer than my MAM MB-33 mkII (which actually sounds more like a SH trying to sound like a TB )

The x0x has some of those nasally, phoneme like sounds I was looking for, it really talks imo.

The MFOS Ultimate is just plain sick, a real monster in this small package, here is what mine will look like

Message 29/66             19-May-10  @  02:28 AM     Edit: 16-Sep-10  |  04:04 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

The case was made by my friend, who since rehoused his ultimate in another case along the expander

this:

Message 30/66             19-May-10  @  02:30 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

I think he did an awesome job with it, love the white.

Message 31/66             19-May-10  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

And Maarty, practise your soldering a bit, making kit is easy once you have the soldering part mastered. What is your iron ? I use to have this kind:

It is a complete and self-contained piece of shit that will turn any build into a slow and painful descent into the pits of electronic diy hell.

get something like this instead:

I paid 55$ on ebay, never regreted it, also ditch the moist sponge and go with the brass shavings pot scrubber type of thing instead, much better.

Then crank the iron, you want it so out that you only need to touch and go. Otherwise, keep your tip clean and tinned and your all set.

As per the wiring...

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

It's a bitch innit ?

Message 32/66             19-May-10  @  08:31 PM     Edit: 19-May-10  |  08:34 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

Maarten

[image file]

Second clip sounds cool dude.

Maybe some day I'll give it a shot, aside from clumsiness I have a whole lot of lazy to overcome as well!  

You'll love modular no doubt (beware of addiction though), I really underestimated the power of an open system. Here she is:

Message 33/66             20-May-10  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

loverly, and all those empty spaces : ) Have you recorded something with it that we can hear ?

addiction to modular is to be expected, yup.

Message 34/66             20-May-10  @  02:09 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

k

Maarten wrote:
[image file]

Second clip sounds cool dude.

Maybe some day Ill give it a shot, aside from clumsiness I have a whole lot of lazy to overcome as well!  

Youll love modular no doubt (beware of addiction though), I really underestimated the power of an open system. Here she is:

I had to add suitable emoticoms for this...

Message 35/66             20-May-10  @  02:13 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

k

nutoniom wrote:

and this...

i want i want

Message 36/66             20-May-10  @  02:30 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

k

heh i added a little style css to make images have a maxwidth

Message 37/66             20-May-10  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Oh you definately want one like that, altho' if you can shed the dough, go for a real Hakko, this one is a clone. It heats up real fast tho' and I don't go through tips like I used to with the pencil type.

Message 38/66             21-May-10  @  05:05 AM     Edit: 21-May-10  |  02:36 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

You dirty you, you !

ahahhahaha!!!!

Post Game Edit: That comment was directed at Chris Pronger of the Philadelphia Flyers

Message 39/66             21-May-10  @  05:29 AM     Edit: 21-May-10  |  02:37 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Ha 've I fainted yet   Ha hahahahah!!!

luv,
jf

Post Game Edit: Epic Win here in Montreal

Message 40/66             21-May-10  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

Maarten

nutoniom wrote:

loverly, and all those empty spaces : ) Have you recorded something with it that we can hear ?

addiction to modular is to be expected, yup.

Just recently got a myspace page up week or two ago, still need to mirror the content to my admin page over here. (yeah, yeah; 'fiend you!')

All tracks have some of this beast in it but most prominent appearance probably is in 'Crystal Math'.

m o d w a e v

Message 41/66             21-May-10  @  05:08 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

Maarten

Actually, it's fairly prominent in each track  

Message 42/66             22-May-10  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Listening to Crystal Math now, love the grain of this beast, lovely. Do you still sequence using the MPC ? Great beats anyway, quality !

Message 43/66             22-May-10  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Lovely logo also, fits the name well : )

Message 44/66             22-May-10  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Kicking and screaming : ''I iz hearing massif track ! ''

Message 45/66             22-May-10  @  02:40 PM     Edit: 22-May-10  |  02:46 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Mod Basher:

Dude, I think you kick even bigger ass than before, that some amazing terror-core beats right there.

Put it up here !

Message 46/66             22-May-10  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

Maarten

Thanks JF, glad you liked it! Yeah, still sequencing on the MPC to control everything. Trying to incorporate Ableton Live into the set-up but so far mainly using that for multitrack recording my audio to polish up the mix a bit after- such a huge difference... mixing on the desk alone just isn't flexible enough.

Tracks uploaded to DT now... whoops, wrong forum section.

Message 47/66             23-May-10  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Where's Influx when you need him !

Quality tracks for sure Maarten, you've really upped your game to an another level alltogether. How much are you actually giving us, encoding wise ? Will there be a possibility to acquire the whole lot as Flac somehow ?

A self enclosed package (with cd linings and everything) is not very practical I reckon, but I'd really like to have the whole wave to myself mod.

I'm listening again right now, and this really kicks, luverly  

ACID FREAK TR-CORE MAYHEM

Message 48/66             23-May-10  @  03:58 AM     Edit: 23-May-10  |  02:37 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

edited for absolute lack of actual intelligible content: epic loss here in Montreal, the Forum Ghosts (I mean the Montreal Forum, as in Ice Hockey legends...) are all on vacation in the Caribbeans playing golf.

Message 49/66             23-May-10  @  04:38 AM     Edit: 23-May-10  |  02:38 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

edited for absolute lack of actual intelligible content: epic loss here in Montreal, the Forum Ghosts (I mean the Montreal Forum, as in Ice Hockey legends...) are all on vacation in the Caribbeans playing golf...

Message 50/66             23-May-10  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

k

nutoniom wrote:

I think he did an awesome job with it, love the white.

that is very pretty, nice!!

Message 51/66             24-May-10  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

rags .aka. welder

OMG, these modulars... my pills... get me my pills.. aaarghh!

Nice job on that xoxbox bulid!

Message 52/66             30-May-10  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

Maarten

nutoniom wrote:

Wheres Influx when you need him !

Quality tracks for sure Maarten, youve really upped your game to an another level alltogether. How much are you actually giving us, encoding wise ? Will there be a possibility to acquire the whole lot as Flac somehow ?

A self enclosed package (with cd linings and everything) is not very practical I reckon, but Id really like to have the whole wave to myself mod.

Im listening again right now, and this really kicks, luverly  

ACID FREAK TR-CORE MAYHEM

Sent you a PM

Message 53/66             04-Jun-10  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

k

yeah, where is influx?

btw - any chance of some video of the beast?

Message 54/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

Hey, Rags ! Thanks for the comments : )

So, this week kids, we're gonna have some wee bit 'o fun working on a JX-3P, yeah !

Ok, maybe not fun, more like crazy insane work

Message 55/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:22 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

k wrote:

yeah, where is influx?

btw - any chance of some video of the beast?

Unfortunately, i don't have a video camera, I'll see if I can do something with my digi cam, i'll have to rtfm : )

Yeah, where is this boy, he seems to have completely vanished !

Message 56/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:33 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

So, here is a view of the DIN board (over the power supply, with the big black caps) that I will modify with the Midi expansion kit that should be available soon, right here: around 35 EU, not bad really for what it does:

t adds a lot more MIDI functionality to the Roland JX-3P synthesizer like:

* simultaneous use of the MIDI Input and PG-200
* control the JX-3P realtime with standard MIDI CC messages. (i.e. with a MIDI-Knob controller).
* all knobs and switches on the PG-200 send out standard MIDI CC messages.
* select the MIDI channel on the JX-3P as 1, 2, 3 or OMNI
* velocity sensitivity (MIDI input only, not the keyboard)
JX-3P midi expansion kit

Message 57/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

EEEWWWW, dirty dirty dirty main board

Message 58/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

more dirtyness for all you crusty electro-punks out there

Message 59/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

main board cleaned and molex connectors labelled (it might seem overshoot, but I really don't want to spend anytime shagging the dog when i put it all back together, i also label screws on tape and wrap them in it)

For cleaning, I tape a toilet paper core roll to the nozzle of my vacuum cleaner, this way I'm not affraid to go in there and fuck something up. I also use natural pig hair brush to disludge the dirt. i have a micro vacuum attachment kit, but I'm not comfortable brushing esd sensible IC's with a synthetic brush, maybe i'm just over paranoid with esd, maybe not.

Message 60/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:53 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

panel board is out and molex conn id'ed

Message 61/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:55 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

The panel board with the offending switches (most are not operational)

Message 62/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:56 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

Bloddy switches

Message 63/66             04-Jun-10  @  03:56 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

[image file]

an even closer look to one of the offenders

The funny part is I don't really know how I am going to revive them

Message 64/66             04-Jun-10  @  06:27 AM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

rags .aka. welder

"I also use natural pig hair brush to disludge the dirt."

OMG, last time I've seen those trim pots with that tall aluminium housing I was a kid. Can't you soak those switches with alcohol somehow? I guess there is even more dirt inside (don't listen to me, I have a natural talent to fuck up electronics, I had to build some circuits in school, literally none of them worked.... )

Message 65/66             08-Jun-10  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Yup, the soaking in isopropyl seems the way to go, soaking them with a cotton swab and actuating a few zillion times each. Checking with my meter, they're okay'ish, not perfect, but frankly, i'd rather not desolder them. i hate desoldering! Have I told you before How I hate desoldering ? I just hate it, no reallly...

Message 66/66             09-Jun-10  @  02:54 AM     Edit: 09-Jun-10  |  02:55 PM   -   RE: The numbskull electronic tinkerer show !!!

nutoniom

Operation Cleaning the JX-3P succesfully completed: the switches are now fully operational. Checking them with my meter led me to believe they would be intermitent, but they're not they respond flawlessly with a sligh push, luverly. My guess as to what led me to believe them to be soso, was because smallish particules of oxyde are probably still present, so in checking for continuity with the meter, i can feel them, so to speak. Those switches are good for another 10 year imo.

Just waiting for my kit for the midi expansion, should be here this week hopefully.

laterz

add-on: Retro-nostalgic thread about the JX-3P and DIY synth repair according to xoxos

notable quote from xoxos:
''it is the shit.. dude. the future is building your own shit.''

Viewing all 66 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 66 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)